Jobs in Australia
Global Visas is the world’s most trusted source of Australia immigration advice. Our highly qualified immigration advisors work with you to find your ideal Australian immigration solution and the best jobs in Australia.
Global Visas is the only Australia immigration company with offices worldwide able to prepare you for employment in Australia and able to help you secure the best jobs in Australia. Our size means we can deliver the highest level of service.
Relocation is a big step and is important to get right first time, every time. You need expert advice and support throughout your move - from applying for a working visa Australia to finding work, moving your belongings and finding a home. Global Visas can do it all, so click on the free assessment to contact us today.
An important part of the Global Visas service is helping clients who want to work abroad in Australia. We use a network of affiliated employment agencies that have all the latest information about job opportunities in Australia to help you successfully move. To contact Global Visas, take the free immigration Australia assessment by clicking on the link above. A consultant will call you back within 24 hours.
Many jobs in Australia for foreigners are filled through the General Skilled Migration (GSM) scheme and through employer- or state-sponsored employment. The Australia MODL (Migration Occupations in Demand) list is being phased out as a way of earning points towards GSM but other targeted strategies are used for assessing priorities in the labour market. Check the skilled occupation list for further details
Below is an overview of the state-sponsored work opportunities in Australia. For the latest information about Australia jobs in demand and pathways to Australia work visas, contact Global Visas.
Jobs in South Australia
Under its State Migration Plan, South Australia will consider sponsoring qualified migrants with proof of skills assessment in areas such as medicine, healthcare and construction. Other vacancies include:
- Business – including taxation accountants, finance and insurance brokers
- Engineering and science – including structural and transport engineers, vets and geologists
- Trades – such as hairdressing, screen printing, binding and sign writing
Jobs in Perth Australia
There is a high demand for foreign migrants to work in the food trade in Western Australia, including vacancies for chefs and cooks. Other areas covered by the Western Australian Skilled Migration Occupation List (WASMOL) include:
- Nursing – including surgical, medical, mental and community health
- Technicians and trade workers – carpenters, glaziers, plumbers and tillers
- Managers to work in construction, mining, childcare, supply and distribution
Jobs in Melbourne Australia
Areas in which the State Government of Victoria is recruiting migrants include:
- Financial services – human resources, accounting and auditing
- Biotechnology and Science – chemists, geologists, physicists and vets
- Education – teachers at primary and secondary level as well as vocational education
Jobs in Sydney Australia
- The NSW Government will consider sponsoring skilled workers in these sectors:
- Finance – there are vacancies for accountants and actuaries
- Sustainable environmental technologies – engineers and architects
- Information and communications technology – software engineers and programmers
- Pharmaceutical and biotechnology – chemists and biomedical engineers
Jobs in Brisbane Australia
For skilled migrants who want to work in Brisbane, the Queensland Government considers applications in areas such as:
- Nursing and midwifery
- Surgery – general and specialist
- General medicine and specialist areas such as oncology, cardiology and neurology
- Civil, electrical, petroleum and mining engineering
Find a Job in Australia Through Global Visas
If you want to know about job vacancies in Australia Global Visas is here to help you make the best of your skills and experience. The Australian job market is changing all the time and it’s important to have the latest information. To get in touch, simply click on the link to take our free online assessment. Find out further information on our Skilled Occupation List page.