Spouse Visa for Australia
Welcome to Global Visas - the most powerful Immigration company in the World. Our team of advisers assist you and your spouse to find the ideal Australian visa to make your Australian immigration dreams come true.
As the leading immigration consultancy, we give our clients the confidence they need to successfully apply for Australian Spouse Visas. Global Visas offices are located all over the world - including Australia - allowing you to benefit from our local knowledge supported by global strength.
Relocation is a huge step and you will need expert advice and support throughout your move - from applying for Australia immigration to finding work, moving your belongings and finding a home. Global Visas can help you every step of the way, so click on the free assessment to contact us today.
Australian immigration under the spouse visa category is for applicants who are married to either an Australian citizen, permanent resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen.
Australian spouse visas are initially granted for two years, after which time the applicant is required to show the relationship is still a genuine one.
Australian immigration under spouse visas can lead to Australian permanent residence and you will be able to work in Australia which we can assist you find the perfect job.
The main applicant must:
- Be sponsored by an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or eligible New Zealand citizen;
- Be legally married to the sponsor and in a 'genuine, continuous relationship' with them which they intend to continue after arrival in Australia.
- For those with Childern already in Australia the Contributary Parent Visa may be appropraite
Health & Character
Australia has strict health and character requirements that must be met before any permanent Australia visa of more than 12 months will be granted. People attempting to migrate to Australia on an Australian spouse visa will be required to:
- Undergo a medical examination and chest x-ray undertaken by one of a panel of doctors selected by the Australian authorities, and;
- Obtain police certificates for all countries in which they have lived for more than 12 months in the 10 years leading up to the application.
Additional Information: An Australian spouse visa application will need to be supported by documentary evidence of the spousal relationship. Find out further information on our Contributory Parent Visa page.