At Global Visas our mission is to report objectively and factually on immigration matters from around the world.
As the world leader on immigration advice and over a million website hits a year, we aim to keep our visitors up to date with the latest news from governments and reliable news sources, offering balanced views and opinions on issues affecting migrants on a global level.
We want to hear your opinions and experiences as well. You can contact our editorial team via our blog and leave comments or suggestions for stories you would like us to highlight.
- UK Visa Rules for Spouses Are 'Causing Anguish' for Separated Families
June 10 2013
- European Immigrants Contribute Billions to American Tech Economy
June 05 2013
- Study Predicts that American Immigration Reform Will Create Over 3 Million Jobs
June 04 2013
- Report Says Most Australia Migrants Are Indian
June 03 2013
- Irish Emigration May Devastate Economy
May 29 2013
- Australia is the Happiest Country in the World
May 28 2013
- US Immigration reform will not include LGBT partnerships
May 23 2013
- UK Visas Will Be Granted to Afghanistan Interpreters
May 22 2013
- Next Steps in US Immigration - Allowing Undocumented Migrants to Drive Legally
April 30 2013
- Australian Immigrants Under Scrutiny by Tax Office
April 29 2013